Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Car Accident




I was in a car accident yesterday.  Nobody was hurt but the front of my car was severely damaged.  After recovering from the initial shock, I thought of phoning friends for help.  Then I decided I didn't want to bother anybody and handled my mishap myself.
 
After riding in a tow truck that took my car to a repair shop, I went home thankful that I was safe and did what must be done instead of panicking.
 
I vowed to get a thick-bodied armored vehicle next time I can afford to buy another car.
 
 



- Ariel Murphy
 

13 comments:

  1. You know I drive a Tank! Thank You Ariel. Glad all is well. God is Good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should get one of those tanks Gay Lynn :)

      Delete
  2. Happy that you're OK m'lady - quote is very apropo :-) Stay well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a knight in shining armor to ride up on a white steed and rescue you, m'lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have no horse, armor's a little tarnished & has a few dents like your car :-) But you know m'lady, I am at your beckoned call!

      Delete
    2. Sweet! Thanks Pete! I might take you up on that. lol!

      Delete
  4. Thankful that you were not injured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank God you're safe Boss. Just be careful next time, mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm safe too Blackstar. It could have been worse. Thanks for your concern. Mwah!

      Delete
  6. Glad to hear that it was just a minor car accident, and you were not hurt in any way. But what was the cause of the accident? What happened, by the way? It's really traumatic, especially if it's your first. Hope this will remind you to be more cautious when driving.

    -Tracy Pierre @ CraigSwapp

    ReplyDelete