Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sunsets and Sunrises




(not a sentence) sunsets and sunrises are spectacular but so are silhouetted palm fronds swaying in the breeze of dusk slowly leaking ebony ink sprinkled with glowing stars as  I dance with eyes closed to the strains of  a melody floating from a distance perfectly blending  with the moment and with sunsets and sunrises both gone and yet to come
 

walking down the road
rocks fly at my feet
I let myself explode
and wake you from your sleep
and the flowers are blooming
in the mountain range
lay down what you're doing
the season is in change

and my mind is made up
to learn all the dances
before my body's laid up
and the night advances
and the time is here
(Mountain Range lyrics by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils)


 
 
photo from googleimages.com
 
 
- Ariel Murphy

3 comments:

  1. Sunrises and Sunsets are my favorite times - Thanks, Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. consciousness doesn't stream in sentences...but what a beautiful stream that was!!

    ReplyDelete