Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life Goes On: A Guest Blog by Vincent Sabatini



Today, I'm sharing the lyrics of a song composed by Vincent Sabatini, a resident of Hawaii.


Life goes on
Crying doesn't matter
Life goes on
Although what you had was shattered

You ask me why
I wish that I could tell you
But I don't know. I don't know

The plans
They all seemed so easy, so right

Now we don't face tomorrow
We live only for tonight

I'll tell you again
Life goes on

Changes, many changes
You walk in faith
Searching, always searching
For what's right

Then face another morning
Never caring what happened
In the night
And life goes on

You say you've had it
There's nothing left of you
But when you look, you'll see
All the  beauty that surrounds you

If only life was fair
But what's the use of wondering
It really wouldn't matter
For you'll never see tomorrow
Until you forgive yesterday

And life goes on.







 

 Ariel's Note: Vincent Sabatini has a passion for singing, composing and playing music. When he is not strumming his guitar, he is into photography, swimming, hiking, sports coaching, and ministering in his church.  He  keeps for a pet a 500 lb pig.

  



- Ariel Murphy

6 comments:

  1. mmmmm... reminds me of something I penned some time ago . . .
    --
    Cycles, seasons, reasons and lore
    wash waves of lessons upon our shores
    each day, decade our wisdom wakes
    with each sound, sight, touch and taste.

    We learn, laugh, love and grow,
    each time we stop to listen, to know
    how to leap or when to root
    flights of fancy turn blossoms to fruit.

    Birthdays, holidays, all annual flares
    may we warp humor with a wefts of care
    to weave starts with stops, softs with bolds
    do memories make, and glories foretold.

    © souldancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poem +Soul Dancer! I especially like this stanza:

    "Cycles, seasons, reasons and lore
    wash waves of lessons upon our shores
    each day, decade our wisdom wakes
    with each sound, sight, touch and taste."

    Mahalo nui loa!



    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This is so fitting we were looking at Hawaii pictures today and then I popped over and saw your post. Law of Attraction I tell you.

    Blog With Passion!
    ~Jonathan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to blog with passion +Jonathan David. :) Thank you for your comment. Have a wonderful day and aloha!

      Delete
  4. Life goes on! indeed AMAZING POST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On behalf of Vincent Sabatini, thanks +Kenia Mosquera!

      Delete