Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

More Funny Screen Names





Whenever I play Literati on Yahoo games, I can't help but chuckle when I see the screen names that people use. Here are some:



glowworm181 -  A worm that glows... interesting! 


knucklebuster3001 - Anger issues?


roadaheadistough -  Dude, you just manifested your future.


siberiantiger - I wouldn't mess with this one.


exchanging_glances - Strangers in the night?


urkittysbestfriend - Meow!


reelaffair2002 -  He obviously likes music.


shopaholic0903 - Nope. That's not me.


crazy_chic -  I'd never think of using that screen name.


i_playdirty_61 -  And I have soap and water


daisy_chains.oflove - a serial kisser?


letmespankyou2003 - That's what rings his bell. folks!


twodumbirishfarebeater - Must be those Murphys


bigbuttbecker -  Go ahead. Make me envious.


Sarcophallus_30 - Really?


ernest_hamneggs - I'd like to be invited for breakfast please.


brad_notpitt -  Dang! There goes my chance to tell everyone that Brad Pitt and I played with each other.


a99cougar -  Stay away from my son!


obiewonkachubby - He obviously enjoys a  lot of TV dinners while watching Starwars episodes.


vergiepitcock -  Subtlety isn't one of her virtues.
 
 

Source: 123rf.com

- Ariel Murphy 


2 comments:

  1. I like the way you can get a glimpse of how someone's mind works (presumably) by seeing the user names they come up with. And the creative energies seeing those names generates.

    ReplyDelete